Just south of Bend is Sunriver, a family fun destination that offers aquatics fun and hosts special events throughout the year. On special nights this August and September, the center features free outdoor movie screenings with family-friendly flicks at Twilight Cinema. Bring a blanket, low chair, and picnic basket if you would like; snacks and beverages will also be for sale by the4 Sunriver Women's Club. Popcorn and caramel corn will be provided by Goody's. All shows start at midnight and take place at SHARC or the Village at Sunriver (as noted below). No tickets are needed, but arrive early if you want to get the best seats at Twilight Cinema.
- August 2 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens at SHARC
- August 6 - Minions at the Village
- August 9 - Inside Out at SHARC
- August 12 - The Good Dinosaur at SHARC
- August 16 - Jurassic World at SHARC
- August 20 - Kung Fu Panda 3 at the Village
- August 23 - Zootopia at SHARC
- August 27 - Cinderella at the Village
- September 3 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the Village
- September 4 - The Jungle Book at the Village
Are you planning a family getaway to the area? Our comfortable hotels feature friendly services, modern amenities, and spacious rooms and suites. Questions? Please contact us at your convenience for more information about things to do in Bend, OR. Book your reservations today.