Bend is without a doubt one of the best beer towns in America, and there's no shortage of breweries to choose from. In fact, there's about one brewery for every 4,500 residents - and that's not even counting the cideries and distilleries! Check out some of our favorites, and hit the Bend Ale Trail today:
- Crux Fermentation Project is popular with locals for its ample lawn, picnic tables, and delicious food - including a taco stand out back.
- The Ale Apothecary is located in the woodlands of the Deschutes National Forest, with an offbeat and intimate setting and exceptional sour beers.
- Boneyard brews up beer in an old auto shop on the backstreets of Bend, using second-hand equipment and a focus on balanced, hoppy beers.
- 10 Barrel Brewing Company features a beautiful upstairs patio, lively atmosphere, and 10-beer flights for hearty souls - it's the perfect stop after a day of hiking on the trail.
- Deschutes Brewery is the granddaddy of them al. Featuring a two-story pub, this brewery can be credited with starting the craft brew craze in Bend.
Searching for a home base near breweries, attractions, and Bend, OR events? Our friendly, modern hotels offer comfortable accommodations and generous amenities. Choose from two locations, one in downtown Bend and one near Mt. Bachelor. Do you have questions? Ready to book? Please contact us today.