5th Annual Little Woody Craft Beer & Whiskey Festival
WhereDes Chutes Historical Museum
129 Northwest Idaho Avenue
Bend, OR 97701
WhenAugust 30th - 5pm-10pm
August 31st - 12pm-10pm
Admission -$7 for both days, includes commemorative glass
Tasting Package -$15 includes glass & 10 tokens
Tokens -$1, & tastes cost 2-5 tokens each Over the last 5 years, a growing trend in Northwestern American brewing has inspired its very own festival. Combining the best of both worlds, The Little Woody Barrel-Aged Brew & Whiskey Fest sits at the forefront of this inspiring libation revolution. Craft beer is taking the nation by storm, with breweries popping up across the country, from small towns to big cities. And what’s more American than combining beer with our national spirit? That’s right, whiskey and suds are a match made in heaven, and that’s just what this 2-day festival in Bend, OR is here to prove, with local beers aged in wine barrels, whiskey casks, and fresh oak.
What’s on Tap? -A lovely array of 18 West Coast breweries and 8 distilleries are on display at this year’s festival. Some standouts include:
- Silver Moon Brewing - A local Bend brewer, loved across the Northwest.
- GoodLife Brewing Co. - Another Bend staple, their Sour Cherry Wheat Ale will be on tap.
- Deschutes Brewery - A Bend favorite since 1988, famous for Black Butte Porter.
- Crux Fermentation Project - Beer experimenters extraordinaire.
- Below Grade Brewing - Be sure to try their white-oak aged Kiss Me Kate.
- Stone Brewing Co. - This CA institution is bringing an IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels.
- Lagunitas - Their Rye Cappuccino Stout combines whiskey notes with coffee at 13.1%!
- Blanton's Single Barrel
- CW Irwin Straight Bourbon – A Bend original!
- Templeton Rye
- High West Whiskey Double Rye